Monday, August 11, 2008

Condolences to Dr. Salim Sairan's Family

I last met Dr. Salim Sairan one year ago, asking for his blessing and approval to allow me to pursue my doctorate degree in Japan. He was cherish with his ever smiling face and gave the approval instantly.

Dr. Salim is a person who is hard working, often at a lightning speed. Even many of the young engineers felt that it is difficult to catch-up with his command which needs immediate intention. Being an MD, Dr. Salim Sairan is a sort of leader who will be at the front line of charge in the battlefield, and always seen to be in command of the organisation.

His appetite for excellence pushed the organisation forward. Meetings were rapid in succession. His time isspent productively and vigorously. Perhaps, he worked too hard. How I wish that things could be better planned to reduce work stresses.

Today, when I called a colleaque in TNB Research, I was told that Dr. Salim has passed away after friday prayer, in his office on March, 28th. I think we have lost a great leader and I have lost the opportunity to meet him again after I have finished my studies.

For all good things that he has done I pray that Allah accepted his deeds, and forgive his sins.

0 comments: